Football Season: My Insta-Famous Wings
Last week I posted pics of some delish, sticky, sweet & spicy wings I made… soy & gluten free, and easy to make! The pics got so many likes and requests for the recipe, so here it is!
Prep the chicken –
- Rinse and pat dry 2lbs chicken wings (leave a little damp)
- Toss with tapioca flour until lightly coated.
- Make seasoning – 1 tsp of each salt, chili powder, coriander and Chinese seasoning.
- Toss chicken in seasoning until well coated.
- Place on a baking sheet (none of the should touch) and pop in 400 degree oven for 7 minutes.
Make the glaze-
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki coconut aminos
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Blend or mix well.
- After chicken bakes for 7 minutes brush both sides with glaze and bake AT 300 for another 7 minutes.
- Repeat one more time…Let cool and enjoy with an ice cold brew while watching the big game!