Back-to-School Day-by-Day GUIDE
For most of us school starts this week or next. Its a crazy time of year… We’re balancing work and kids activities, and feverishly getting ready for school, friends, and Fall schedules!
The last thing you need is to worry about what to make your kids for breakfast, lunch and snack time. So, I’ve thought of it for you!
Here’s a day-by-day guide to back-to-school meal prep:
Week 1: Morning rush (Breakfast) –
- September 3rd: Everyday Smoothies
- September 4th: Sally’s Morning Oat Muffins
- September 5th: Marcy’s 5-Minute (Overnight) Oats
- September 6th: French Toast Muffins
Week 2: Box-able Lunches –
- September 9th: Miracle Meatballs
- September 10th: Wheely-Good Pasta (warm or cold)
- September 11th: Burrito Roll Ups
- September 22nd: Mini-Frittatas
- September 13th: 10 Lunchbox Ideas!
Weeks 3 & 4: Snacks –
- September 16th: Jake’s Apple Chips
- September 17th: CRISPY Sweet Potato Fries
- September 18th: 3S Popcorn (Salty, Sweet, Sticky)
- September 19th: Our 3 FAVORITE Dips
- NO SCHOOL 20th
- September 23rd: Cocoa-Banana Milk Shakes
- September 24th: Cheesy Shapes
- September 25th: Custom (No Bake) Granola Bars
- September 26th: TOP 10 Sideline Snacks for Sports
- September 27th: MY BIRTHDAY!!! For my birthday I’m inviting you to help feed others in need. I’m a monthly donor to FeedingAmerica.org… will you join me?
BTW… I read this article yesterday called 6 Foods You Should STOP Feeding Your Toddler – and it fits in perfectly with this month-long Back-2-School event. Kids in PreK either bring their own snack and lunch, or the school provides it. Take a stand and demand that your children eat food that is good and good for them!