Organic Mother’s Day Bake – Greensbury.com
Yes this is another shameless promotion for my FAVORITE online butcher, Greensbury.com! I just can’t seem to get enough of their products. From their grass-fed steak, to their sustainably caught fish, and even their organic pork sausage, their products are the highest quality available across the country! CLICK the image below to have all of the BEST Mother’s Day Brunch ingredients added to your cart, and use code MAMAONEILL for 5% off!
Okay, so I got a bunch of sausage from Greensbury and wanted to come up with a recipe that was sure to please. I also received a couple of toaster ovens from Reviewed.com (product reviews coming soon). So as any good business woman would do, I combined my assets and created the PERFECT recipe for Mother’s Day!
Mama’s Mother’s Day Bake (makes enough for 2 people)
- 2 pre-made organic biscuits (raw) chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 links Greensbury breakfast sausage, cooked and chopped
- pinch of sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- organic coconut oil spray
- syrup for after bake
Let’s get cookin’
- Preheat toaster oven (convection bake) to 350 degrees
- Spray a 4×4 baking dish with coconut oil. In a small bowl mix eggs and cheese together.
- Toss sausage and biscuits in cheesy egg mix then pour into the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper, then pop in the toaster oven for 15 – 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut in half and serve with warm syrup and fresh berries for a delicious Mother’s Day Breakfast/Brunch!
Happy Mother’s Day to all you amazing Mamas!
Love & Yum,
Lindsay “Mama” O’Neill