Cleansing and Detoxifying Cold Cucumber Soup
As the weather gets warmer, it’s increasingly more important to stay hydrated! Increasing water intake is so important, but there are other ways to hydrate that have additional nutritional benefits.
You can get hydration from Veggies like: Tomatoes, Celery, Cauliflower, Broccoli, & Spinach (add it to a smoothie, your kids will never know!), Cucumber (try this cleansing and detoxifying cold cucumber soup on a hot day – yum!), are all almost or over 90% water.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 small organic persian cucumbers – peeled
- 1/8 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 cup cold water + 2-3 ice cubes
- Optional: cayenne pepper to taste if you like some more spice
Let’s get cookin’
Put all ingredients into a high power blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for later.
LOVE AND YUM,