Grilled Thanksgiving – Dutch Oven Cranberry Sauce
Come gather around the flame to cook the most delicious Blood Orange Cranberry Sauce in a dutch oven on the Arteflame grill! You will want to eat this with everything on your Thanksgiving plate… and all year round!
What you’ll need:
- 2 bags fresh cranberries (rinsed)
- organic can/box cranberry sauce
- 1 blood orange
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- pumpkin pie spice
- pinch ground cloves
- pinch salt & pepper
Let’s get cookin’ –
- Place the dutch oven on a medium-hot part of the grill.
- Pour in the can/box of cranberry sauce and mix in the fresh cranberries.
- Zest the blood orange into pot.
- Cut orange in half and squeeze juice into pot through fingers to ensure no seeds fall in.
- Stir in sugar, spices and cinnamon stick until completely incorporated.
- Cover and let come to a boil.
- Stir every 5 minutes for 20 minutes or until most of the cranberries have “popped”.
Here are the rest of my Grilled Thanksgiving Recipes: