Navigation

Love & Yum!

Healthy & Delicious Food for Families.

Apply for Mama’s December Program

Apply for Mama’s December Program

Thank you for your interest in joining the Mama O’Neill’s Mind. Body. Spirit. Wellness Immersion – launching on December 4th – SAMPLE PROGRAM SCHEDULE. FOR MORE INFO read the program intro below, and watch this video. Then, please complete the application below, and I will contact you within 48 hours with more information.

 *** This program is available to ANYONE in the country. You do not need to live in NY. Apply below.***

INTRO to the Program: Mind. Body & Spirit.

According to the Mayo Clinic, and confirmed by hundreds of people in my studies – Stress symptoms can affect your body, your thoughts and feelings, and your behavior. … Stress that’s left unchecked can contribute to many health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity and diabetes.

I’m sure you’ve all experienced stress in your lives. If you haven’t please let me know your secret! Stress can happen at any point during the day. From the time you wake up, and even while you sleep.

Why is this important to living a HEALTHY life? 90% of all weight-loss/health programs focus solely on the body. The other 10% include aspects of the Mind. Mind over matter. Mind & Body. Go ahead and google “Mind body weight loss”… There is some good stuff there. But what about the Spirit? Why is that so important? I’m sure you’ve heard the word Holistic. It’s used by medical practitioners who believe that well-being encompasses all our parts, not just the physical body. When our emotions are in turmoil or our mind is bombarded with obsessive thoughts our health is compromised. It is important to create balance in your life by nurturing your whole person, which includes spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical needs.

This is one of the first holistic programs to focus on the Mind, Body & SPIRIT. In this program you will access tools that have been cultivated for hundreds of years, by masters across the world. Throughout this program I’ve infused teachings from experts on the Mind, Body & Spirit. These experts have been hand selected because of their amazing ability to provide long-term results. In other programs you would have to pay thousands of dollars for access to their insights. I’ve put their teachings together, along with my findings over the last 18 years of studying the Mind, Body & Spirit, in a this 2 week, hands-on program, to give you these tools to apply immediately and use for the rest of your life.

The December 4th BETA program is being offered at 90% off + TAX FREE. The value of this program is $3,000+, but I am offering it to 20 people for $288. Give yourself the gift of the best life possible. Apply HERE:

See you soon!

Love & yum,

Lindsay (Mama) O’Neill